←Back to Parcel Applications
We are always working to improve all of our applications - add, remove, or modify its content and functionality - to fulfill user uses requests (when possible), increase performance, add more user tools, and provide a better user experience overall.
Why should YOU be aware of updates and encancements?
When you use certain applications, internet browsers automatically cache (or save) information about the application to YOUR local computer. Public Parcel Viewer is one of those applications, because it is built with Adobe Flex. You CANNOT see these updates when you open the application if you've used the application before! Instead, your browser automatically refers to the cached information from your previous visit. Although this isn't necessarly true for every individual change we make, it is true for most.
If you've used the application in the past and we have made a change or update since then - you'll have to clear your browsers cache to see the newest version. For the two browsers we recommend, here's how:
Unfortuniatly, this necessary evil will also clear personal locations saved with the Bookmarks widget.
To help you determine if you need to 'use the solution', a list of application changes are documented below and will be updated as changes are made. We recommend reffering to this page once in a while to ensure your using the newest version of the application.
MOST RECENT ENHANCEMENT(S)
October 1st, 2013
- Added National Wetlands Inventory layer
- Added Parcel and Road Labels layer (for use with Imagery)
PREVIOUS ENHANCEMENTS (Newest to Oldest)
October 7th, 2013
- Added County Locations (Facilities\Services)
October 1st, 2013
- Added Economic Proximity Basemap layer
- Added Data Extract widget tool
- Added Charts Widget (Parcel Values)
- Added Additional Resource Links (Contact Us)
September 23rd, 2013
- Enhanced Print Widget Functionality
- Added Parcel Map Generator options (available in parcel popup) - Imagery and Additional Scales
- Added a Legend widget
September 3rd, 2013
- Added Disputed Property layer
- Added County Parcel Basemap
August 29th, 2013
- Added County Zoning layer with Enhanced Pop-Ups
August 12th, 2013
- Added Topographic Basemap layer
- Added Soils Basemap layer
- Added Administrative Boundaries layer
August 5th, 2013
- Initial Roll-Out of new Public Parcel Application